[enter talk] Interview Park Seojoon who is in a controversy

 

What's your biggest goal now?
There are a lot, but I'm a person before I'm an actor. I want to be a good father and a good husband.

I want my wife to take care of the family without a job. That won't change. Since I grew up in that environment, I hope my child grows up in the hands of a mother. I heard that the concept of life is established when you're young. The unloved child seems to have a problem after becoming an adult. Their interpersonal relationships can be unsatisfactory, or extremely criminal. I will be a good father, but I need a mother especially next to my child. It may not be the right answer, but this is the answer for me now.

(*t/n* sorry guys didn't realize we completely forgot this section lol)
What about appearance?
I like women who I want to protect. If they're tall, I think they can live on their own. I like women who can keep me worried. And many of those women are skinny.

[ 1063+, 126- ]


758+75- ] It's patriarchal and outdated

399+64- ] What did he just say ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Park Seojoon freaking wake up

1063+126- ] This is the best


Park Seojoon tweeted: Monghyun-ah.. you.. watermelon like that.. racily ..no I'll find peace of mind

205+197- ] If your ideal type is a white person, will black people's feelings get hurt? If your ideal type is a person with big eyes, what do people with small eyes say? If your ideal type is someone wearing glasses, are people without glasses going to be hurt? It's just your ideal type and values.

126+258- ] I've seen this before, but why is this controversial? It's just talking about ideal types. I think you're the ones making it a controversy

153+9- ] You don't know how many people will be hurt by that one sentence you spew so easily

Comments

Popular Posts