[enter talk] Was Kwon Mina really a bully?

(*t/n* OP didn't speak to the victim directly, but received the info from an informant)

The main topic is that Mina was a bully before she dropped out of middle school, but she didn't post any details

If I can prove that it's correct, it's the same middle school as Mina's Namuwiki profile

Academic background: Jaesong Girls Middle School




(Jaesong Girls Middle School graduation album)



caption: part of my conversation with her. I only uploaded what I'm allowed.

OP: Is there anything you want to say?
OP: Even though it's anonymous
Anon: I just don't want her to bring my attention to it, whether it be a good or bad thing would be nice...
Anon: I don't want to know how she's living, but it's constantly being published




[ 1,011+, 71- ]


[ 446+, 123- ] Pretty Seolhyun-ah find strengthㅠㅠ



[ 403+, 19- ] If this is real, they're seriously scary, Kwon Mina, this person

[ 308+, 75- ] aoa members find strength...

[ 165+, 13- ] But isn't this too little evidence...

[ 91+, 1- ] I don't know if this is true or not... I don't think this will be publicized unless the victim writes everything in detail themselves

[ 65+, 4- ] But Jimin said it was a "novel" so she was criticized and retired, but I think it could've really been a novel



[ 35+, 3- ] Everything looks like this


caption: Ouch, Shin Jimin f*ck

Comments

Popular Posts