[enter talk] I feel sorry for aoa Jimin

mina: that person gets hurt by hate comments, so because of the hate comments they cry a lot at the shop.

From someone taking psychiatric medication, I thought it was mysterious how she's taking psychiatric medication... she doesn't need it, but wants to show other people that she does (*t/n* as in not for an illness, but just to show others)

I didn't think Jimin was the type to cry a lot over hate comments. I feel like she was also excessively criticized after the reveal of her sex life... what a pity

(photos below showing Jimin (@jiminbaby_18) commenting nice things and interacting with Mina's on her instagram posts (@kvwowv))


[ 416+, 454- ]


294+58- ] I'd like to hear Jimin's statement, but wouldn't it be hard since she left the group..? She's been criticized so much by netizens it seems like she might not want to come back

174+22- ] This time I feel sorry for Jimin who, as Mina said, cried in the shop... so pitiful

88+5- ] When I first heard what Mina said, I cursed Jimin, Seolhyun, and Han Seongho a lot. Now that I look at it, I don't know what aoa did wrong, no, even if they did something wrong I don't think it was a matter of leaving..

76+5- ] As an AOA fan of 6 years, I saw Jimin as very soft-hearted even though she seemed a bit strong strong at times. I get angry when I see others talking about Jimin's personality without knowing anything about the bottom line

50+0- ] Mina is scary...

52+0- ] It's Jimin's fault for what happened at the dorm, but it's hard to believe because it's coming from the mouth of someone mentally ill, even if it's true how can you expose such things between women... she seems like a really scary person

Comments

Popular Posts