[instiz] Kei who touched her nose

Before




After





[ 17+ ]

1. I think it's because of weight loss...

2. From a cute image to a bit more mature image

3. It looks different, but both are pretty

4. Does it really look the same? I'm not trying to criticize, but it looks freaking different. So what if she wanted to do it! That's good!
    - I also think it looks different!!
    - It looks different, but it's pretty~

5. I don't think there's anything wrong with celebrities getting plastic surgery, but what's the difference between the before picture and the after picture...? No matter how I look at it, it looks the same. It seems her nose is smaller in the second pic. Only she knows what she did or didn't do, but I don't think it's changed enough to be mentioned, and it looks like there's a difference between shading and lighting when I look closely. 



6. Just let it go. You're interested in other people's faces...

7. She's a celebrity, she could've gotten plastic surgery. You're being so rude like it's some taboo word. Don't swear at her for plastic surgery.

8. It doesn't matter if she did or not~ Did you pay for it?

9. I also want to do it...

Comments

Popular Posts