[enter talk] Hello. I'm Kwon Mina boyfriend's ex-girlfriend

Hello. I've been dating Kwon Mina\"s boyfriend, Yoo, who was a big issue last weekend for about 3 years.

After what happened, I thought a lot about how to deal with it, and I wrote this because I felt unfair about what Kwon (Mina) and Yoo posted, and I thought it'd be better to finish the big work with my own hands.

First of all, I'll show you exactly what happened the day Kwon (Mina) sent her first DM to Yoo, the day Kwon (Mina) and Yoo's photo was posted, and what Yoo and I talked about.

1. 2021,  June 10: First DM

The day Kwon (Mina) asked Yoo to draw a picture via DM. At around 2pm, Yoo told me that he received a DM from Mina, a celebrity, asking for a painting, and I remember being very surprised that a celebrity contacted Yoo. That evening, I told Yoo to send me the DM contents as a souvenir, and Yoo screenshot the DM and sent it to me through Kakao Talk. Below is picture evidence.



Until then, I never imagined Mina and Yoo’s relationship would turn out this way. And Yoo bragged about being DMed to so proudly, so I thought it was the same as me.

Also, I have not heard about Yoo sending a cheering DM to Mina or Mina's reply to Yoo before. I didn’t see contents related to that directly on his Yoo’s cell phone, and all I attached was above.

2. 2021, June 24th at 2pm - military senior and promise, outing

At 2pm on the 24th, I walked Yoo, who was going to meet a military senior in Sinchon, near the station and came back home.

On that day, Yoo said he would sleep one night after drinking in the army, and as you see from the attached Kakao Talk, the ordinary conversation between ordinary lovers is all. I even remember lending him my AirPods so that he wouldn’t be bored on the way there.

Yoo said that he had a period of "lost spark" (*t/n* 권태기 is the point in a relationship when the love seems to cool off) from me and that we weren’t on good terms, but I never heard or felt it. I will explain the details of this.


(*t/n* not gonna translate everything, it’s really just common conversation between a couple)


3. 2021 June 24th ~ 25th at 6pm: Daily conversation

After going to meet his senior officer, Yoo and I continued our daily conversation. Is this conversation like the conversation of couple in the state of a "lost spark"? You wondered if I ate well and what I was doing, as usual, and so did I. I didn’t feel anything strange from Yoo until Yoo’s contact became less frequent. I ask for your understanding that I will not upload my personal information or information related to people around me.



(*t/n* not gonna translate everything, it’s really just common conversation between a couple)


4. 2021 June 25 at 5pm ~: Attempt and deny calls

I felt strange because I could talk on Kakao Talk from around 5pm on the 25th but couldn’t call
Kakao Talk started to become less frequent, and I felt strange from them on.
I was angry at the situation where I couldn’t contact you well, but I was also worried.
The contents of the Kakao Talk have already been released before, so I’m only going to disclose my phone history


(*t/n* continuously declined calls by Yoo)


5.  2021, June 25th dinner: call Yoo’s friend

I was worried because Yoo didn’t get in touch with me much, so I contacted Yoo’s friend who I knew and asked if he could contact him, and Yoo’s friend called him directly after receiving my call. But Mr. Yoo didn't even answer a call from his friend. The conversation with Yoo’s friend remains intact, but please understand that Yoo’s friend is not directly related to this matter and that he can’t disclose it because he hasn’t yet got consent.

6. 2021, June 25th 7:42pm - call with Yoo

Not long after Yoo’s friend tried to call, Yoo called. There have been many conversation, but I’ll summarize the important parts. Please understand that there was no transcript, so I wrote it as similar to the conversation as possible, referring to the DM I had with Yoo’s friend after the call. A is me, B is Yoo.

A - What are you doing?
B - I’m in the cafe. I’m talking to a senior military officer. I’m waiting for my senior in the military.
A - When are you coming?
B - You said you’d stay one more day
A - I’m having a hard time, can you come today?
B - You said you were going tomorrow. Am I not allowed to play?
A - I told you often to go out and refresh yourself because you get depressed when you stay at home. What do you mean? And why couldn't you get in touch with me?
B - Let’s take some time to think
A - What do you mean all of a sudden?
B - I think we have very different personalities.

After this unfamiliar remark by Yoo, I was so embarrassed. During this conversation, Yoo also told me why he doubted me and there was never a talk about break up.

B - Anyway, I’ll be there tomorrow evening, not now, so we can talk tomorrow
A - Can’t you come in the morning instead of evening?
A - It’s too hard to just wait without any plans, so please set a time, Then I’ll feel at ease, too.
B - I’ll tell you what time through Kakao Talk.

After hanging up the phone, Mr. Yoo told me on Kakao Talk as follows. I’m attaching the Kakao Talk photo together. Just by looking at the Kakao Talk conversation we had after the phone call, you can see that we didn’t break up.

Yoo: Sorry
OP: I hope you feel better soon
Yoo: I’ll get better
OP: Yeah, everything’s going to be fine, and I’m gonna try to be nice to since I’m the one that’s making you tired, I’m sorry
Yoo: No, you don’t need to apologize

7. June 26th at 12pm ~ Mina’s instagram picture upload

On the 26th, a foreign follower who was following me sent me the picure via DM. After looking at the pic, I thought about it for a long time and sent a Kakao Talk message to Yoo shown below.

OP: Yoo
Yoo: I have nothing else to say to you, I’m sorry for hurting you until the end


Looking at it up to here, I clearly didn’t break up with Yoo, and I think you can see Yoo suddenly cheated on me while getting along with me. Unfortunately, there’s no transcript of the phone call, but I think you can see that the call I wrote above is true just by looking at the Kakao Talk I shared after the call.

------------------------------------------

2. Part where I DMed Mina

After the photo was released, Kwon and I messaged through DM.  I never cursed, and I’m attaching the DM I shared with Mina.


OP: (sends picture Mina posted with boyfriend)
OP: Unnie, have you started meeting with my boyfriend?
Mina: Do you know me? Who are you?

OP: You said you looked good with your girlfriend
OP: (Sends screenshot of DM Mina sent to her boyfriend)
Mina: Ah, that person?
Mina: So why are you sending me a DM now?
Mina: Ya'll broke up and he’s seeing me
Mina: Is that a problem?

Mina: There was a DM from Yoo and I replied and asked him for a picture. After that we got closer and we’re in a relationship now
Mina: I’m done with you.
OP: If he broke up with me, why are there still photos left on my Instagram feed and on his Instagram feed? I really don’t understand why you’re pretending not to know. If he’s going to meet up with you after breaking up with me, it doesn’t make sense to leave the picture you took with your ex on your feed. The day you posted the picture with Yoo, the pictures were still there. Let me tell you for sure. You posted a picture before we broke up. That’s why we broke up. I don't think it's possible you didn't know. I'm the victim, so I don't understand why I'm being tormented. (*t/n* text cuts off)

Mina: First, the DM came in, so I went in
Mina: I don't see any pictures
Mina: While I've been with Yoo, I've never been on Instagram
Mina: Of course after being told that he straightened things out with his girlfriend and decided  to meet me, I decided to have my first public relationship
Mina: I'm also a public figure, so should I meet with someone isn't organized? And when it comes to the phone calls, I don't know much about the conversation between the two of you, but he said he sorted things out precisely with you, maybe you're the one who couldn't accept...

Mina: And I'm sorry, but I think it's your friend. She left a comment on me on Pann. It's a lie that's different from the situation. I'm having a hard time because of this. If they keep saying bad things to me or posting things about me, I'd like you to sort if out for me. I have an agency right now, so I was able to explain well, but I don't think that's good behavior. I know you're 5 years younger than me, but your friend wrote those comments informally... you should pick up Yoo's calls

[ 2462+, 28- ]


712+8- ] Kwon Mina, you're going to post this on Instagram again ㅋㅋ

530+5- ] This needs to be reevaluated. Everything she claims is like a novel. From her boyfriend to her father ㅋㅋ
(Jimin's IG post says "novel" that she posted during Mina's bullying claims)























324+2- ] It's my own opinion, but there's a difference in tone between sending a DM while doing all sorts of aegyo to a guy and arguing with a girl ㅋㅋㅋ honestly, I think Mina is trying to attract a guy with a girlfriend

234+0- ] Kwon Mina, why are you so obsessed with "born in '98, 5 years younger than you" is it because you're old?

198+0- ] If you paid for your bf's nose job then he should take it off or pay you back ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's embarrassing if you're a man and receive plastic surgery from a woman ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

193+1- ] she always mentions she's a public figure or a celebrity, but as soon as the ex-gf sends her a DM, the sentence "do you know me?" doesn't quite work, right?

2462+28- ] Is this hospital good at nose surgery?













(*t/n* OP's ex)

Comments

Popular Posts