[enter talk]Who do you think is the legendary visual?

 Personally, I think for figure it's Tzuyu and Irene for looks







[ 64+, 53- ]


138+17- ] There's no suzy

124+24- ] krystal, yoona, irene, sulli, jisoo, tzuyu, cha eunwoo, v, minho

76+50- ] irene, sulli, cha eunwoo, v that's it

46+0- ] Personally I think the legendary female idols are from the 2nd-2.5 generation

40+7- ] No matter what anyone says it's Suzy and Yoona... I don't think any idols will ever top these two 

24+24- ] It's not because Tzuyu is a foreigner, but she'has a unique stiffness She gives off that feeling of approcahing them because they're pretty, but turn out to be so boring? Even the non-pretty and non-handsome idols stand out with unique talents, but I don't feel it with Tzuyu. This time I felt it a lot when I saw the Taylor Me cover;


Comments