[pann] Guys, don't get tattoos

"Do you have anti-inflammatory painkillers in there?"

How to manage after removing a tattoo

4th session completed
out of 10~15 times

6 million won (about $5,311.47 USD)

writhe; struggle about in bed

"Honestly, I cry, I'm in pain, and struggling"


It takes several years to remove a tattoo

Cost tens to tens of thousands of won, 6 million won for one shoulder

Laser burning of flesh

Struggling in pain even under anesthesia

Don't follow what you see celebrities do

[ 1015+, 62- ]

Original post


447+48- ] It's doesn't look very small, but I think it's okay to get meaningful tattoos, but I'm really opposed to tattoos the cover the whole body like a gangster

391+512- ] I don't understand people who really don't know how precious their bodies are

315+10- ] It takes a day to draw, but ten times as much to erase + pain + time

I also erased mine and it hurt soso much ㅠㅠ Compared to tattooing, the pain and cost are 10x more than the cost of getting one, seriously ㅋㅋ
Mine was half the size of a business card, but if the area was bigger I think it would have hurt more. You worked very hard ㅠㅠ
I received 15 sessions, but I still have blurry marks. OP will probably need longer. I hope the remaining tattoos will be erased cleanly.

180+120- ] Fact is, people with tattoos don't want to be understood by people like you, and they don't care? When tatted people walk by and people see > It's disgusting, They don't think their bodies are precious < I hate it thoughts like this. It's personal freedom. It's none of your business.

163+1- ] I don't care whether people do it or not, but tattoos change in fashion ㅋㅋ;; Back then tattoos with thick, cursive letters used to be popular, but no one is doing it anymore, so I'm not going to get tattoos

67+93- ] What's the difference with plastic surgery? Tattoos are disgusting



Comments

Popular Posts