[pann] It seems like Song Kang and Han Sohee are real



This is the making of the drama that just came out and it's all pink from start to finish..? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Han Sohee acts like she's not, but I feel like Song Kang is so obvious


It's a rehearsal, what's with his expression ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Song Kang is busy being happy even if the ratings aren't that good ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I don't know anything else, but the combination of the two match well

[ 627+, 51- ]

Original post


253+4- ] Song Kang is showing off that feeling of how you feel at the beginning of a relationship ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ it's cute

627+51- ] Every time he sees Han Sohee it's like honey flowing from his eyes, he's not acting when he's holding her hands like that and smiling that wide








231+8- ] I just saw that too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Song Kang is too obvious..

151+11- ] The pictures are exciting, but the gifs are more exciting












101+3- ] How can you not date in that situation ㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜㅠ

91+0- ] I'm not dating, I'm reading the script I'm reading the script


Comments

Popular Posts