[enter talk] OH MY GIRL Arin hasn't learned anything


"When practicing with the teacher, I really cried a lot"

"In the past, I honestly wasn't used to singing live while dancing."

"It was so unfamiliar"


"While running around I sang songs"


"From beginning to end"

"It doesn't have to be my part, but I sing all of it"

"Besides what I've learned from the teacher now, like, I'm just wandering around... you know?"


"Like 'If you jump rope while singing it works well'"

"Then, I'll jump rope again."


"Like, what"
"He said 'If you use something like a bucket it works well' like this and"


"Ahhh"

"I did it like that" (sang into a bucket)


"'If you turn your head and sing, you'll be able to sing well' 
"So I did like this and did that."

It seems like her unnie worked hard like that, and her skills improved, but Arin has been in the same place for 7 years.

[ 1242+, 169- ]

Orginal post (*update* original post has been deleted)


377+43- ] This isn't the first time I've heard of Arin's skills... Arin couldn't sing her part when the MR was removed because of a sound accident, so her unnies sang all of it. From then on she was 'quiet Arin'

253+271- ] Can we just compliment Binnie? Arin must have felt a lot things about this, so why compare?

84+1- ] It's true she needs to improve her skills, I'm a Miracle, but for a long time talk keeps coming out about this... Of course I can't blame op, but you have to accept some criticism, if you don't want to be tagged. Looking at TWICE's malicious comments, I don't really want to be criticized hereㅋㅋㅋㅋ  they seem like fun kids.

63+3- ] But it's a fact that she can't sing. Dara, Yoona, and Suzy are the 2nd generation idols that got trashed for not being able to sing, but they all did their part but 7 years in and Arin hasn't sang

20+30- ] ?



Comments

Popular Posts